PassingPlan values your privacy. We only collect data that is necessary to conduct an online marketplace that we offer to our providers with valuable information on market trends so they can optimize their offerings to appeal to modern users. We do not sell any personal data to any third-party entities.
Types of Data We Collect.
- Personal Data
- data identifying you or contact information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address)
- We use this data to communicate with you, or for communication of potential or actual customers with you.
- Business Data
- Data identifying the business ( name of the business, address of the business, contact information, business profile, business offerings, financial transaction information)
- We use this data to operate the marketplace – providing Business Profiles, Marketplace Offerings, and Scheduling and Purchasing information required to complete transactions.
- Anonymous Data
- Aggregated and de-identified data, that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data.
- We use this data to understand market trends, customer needs, and business opportunities that we share with our providers so they can update and modernize their offerings to attract more customers.
- Device Data
- Device type, operating system, application crash data.
- We may collect device data or place cookies on your device to facilitate the smooth operation of the website or mobile application on your device. We may collect crash information to improve website or application performance.
Use of Your Personal Data
- General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
- provide the Services you request, including connecting you with our registered Site Users and providing you with useful content;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback;
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of the Company; and in any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Data. We may use your Personal Data to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your Personal Data or adjust your user preferences in your Account profile.
- User Testimonials and Feedback. We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We occasionally publish such content. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their first and last names and may also indicate their home city. We obtain the user’s consent prior to posting his or her name along with the testimonial. We may post user feedback on the Site from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting your name with your feedback. If you make any comments on a blog or forum associated with your Site, you should be aware that any Personal Data you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and to disclose Anonymous Data to third parties without restriction.
- Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the Personal Data you provide will be shared with the third parties that you designate to receive such information, including potential customers other websites, your friends, relatives, and business associates. Depending on the type of access you grant to such third parties, they may also be permitted to edit the information you have provided to us and to designate others to access and edit such information. You may change your settings at any time as to who has access to your information by going to your account settings and changing your publishing options.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data and/or your Business Data with third-party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate the creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company. These third-party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data and/or your Business Data other than to provide the services requested by Company.
- Public Profile. Certain portions of the information you provide to us may also be displayed in your Profile. As an essential element of the Services we provide on the Site, most of the Personal and / or Business Data you explicitly provide to us when you register or update your Profile is displayed on your Profile. Since your Profile is an integral part of your presence on the Site, your Profile is intended for public viewing. Your photos, posts, friends, and other content you post to the Site are also meant for public consumption. We may display this content on the Site and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. Once displayed on publicly-viewable web pages, that information can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information that you voluntarily post, so it is very important that you do not put Personal Data in your posts. Once you have posted information publicly, while you will still be able to edit and delete it on the Site, you will not be able to edit or delete such information cached, collected, and stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines).
- Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Data, to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide it; or with your consent.